Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Because sometimes I just wish I could move back in with my mommy

Sometimes I really think being an adult is overrated. On a day to day basis there is simply too many adult decisions to make. What to cook for dinner, whether or not to do laundry, car payments to make, cell phone bills to pay, etc.

I have decided the perfect solution to this issue is to move back into my parent's house. My mom is wonderful. She does my laundry, she cooks my dinner, and no she probably wouldn't start paying all my bills, but I don't think I can fully explain how much deciding what to cook for dinner stresses me out. Not to mention the fact that I would have a build in babysitter. All of the time. It would be so awesome.

If you have any suggestions on how I can sell this fabulous plan to Significant Other, please let me know. He only looks at the negatives in my little plan, he sees none of the positives.

3 comments:

  1. You have kind of gone the opposite way here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I haven't read mormon child bride in many moons, but I did for a second today and did she mention you in her post a few days ago? Have you made a new best friend because I believe you will know how I feel about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that as well, but no, pretty sure it's not me, though I do aspire to make friends. She's a fairly liberal friend, but.....

    ReplyDelete